|Deadline:||01/09/2019 23:59 (CET)|
|Description of event:||Call for participants of ‘ToTO - Empowering Trainers and Organisers’ training course
05/12/2019 – 14/12/2019 (Brussels, Belgium)
YEU is opening a call for participants of the training course ‘ToTo - Empowering Trainers and Organisers’, taking place in Brussels in the period of December 5th-14th 2019. Eligible countries are Belgium, Macedonia, Cyprus, Turkey, Poland, Bulgaria, Latvia and Portugal.
Overview of the project
The project involves two activities, two training courses which will take place at the same time in the same place (Brussels, Belgium) from December 5th-14th, 2019
Both TCs will involve the 30 participants in a series of educational elements: some of them performed separately between two training courses and some together. Both training courses will include standard elements which derive from the principles of non-formal education such as:
* get to know each other, ice breaking and team building activities
* expressing expectations, youthpass guidance, daily reflection and evaluation activities
* reflection groups * development of new events/projects workshops
* innovations in NFE * learning to learn
Apart from those, the training course A1 “Training of trainers” will involve the following content related elements:
* theory related to non-formal education
* sharing non-formal education tools
* theory related to experiential learning
* developing facilitation skills
* quality standards in delivering NFE activities.
The training course A2 Training course “Training of organisers” will involve the following content related elements:
* theory related to project management and innovative PM techniques like SCRUM, Agile
* theory and practice related to volunteers management
* communication skills
* budget management information
* quality standards in organising youth events.
A1 and A2 will also have connected activities:
* Team building and group formation will be made for both trainings together in order to start developing concept of the TEAM from the beginning
* Projects/local and international activities development workshops will be performed also in mixed groups between trainers and organisers
* In order to provoke some knowledge exchange, reflection groups will be mixed between trainers and organisers to foster discussions and understanding of different role.
Final evaluation and all evening activities will be joined in order to continue socialisation, group dynamics building and TEAM concept support
The main goal of the project is to develop capacities of partners and of their trainers and organisers, in order to equip them with innovative and useful tools and competencies to work in youth events and programs at the local and European levels
• To explore and develop training and organising competencies for new trainers/organisers and to improve skills for already experienced ones;
• To review, improve and strengthen knowledge and competencies in working as trainers and organisers in non-formal educational settings and in the youth field in general;
• To foster understanding and facilitating of individual and group learning processes;
• To develop the concept of “Team” in youth events/projects (responsibilities, co-working, quality standards, etc.);
• To prepare and propose intercultural collaboration-based projects/youth events;
• To increase the quality of events and programs in the youth field.
-Quality of support systems for youth activities developed and capabilities of youth workers improved
-Young people (18-30) motivated to take part in YEU PET (Pool of Trainers) and to become active trainers and organisers in the youth sector.
-Online publication of specific hints (tips & tricks) for trainers and organisers engaging in youth events and projects.
This project is supported by JINT through Erasmus plus programme.
|Selection criteria:||Participants’ profile
• Motivated to be part of the training and committed to engage throughout the whole process
•Aged between 18-30
• Coming from one of the following countries: Belgium, North Macedonia, Cyprus, Turkey, Poland, Bulgaria, Latvia, Portugal
• active in their local organisations and involved in their daily work
IMPORTANT: We are expecting 2 participants per organisation to attend A1 and A2 activities.
|Number of participants:||30|
|Additional infos:||Financial matters:
All costs related to visa, food and accommodation will be covered 100%. YEU will cover 100% of travel costs in accordance with maximum travel costs limit and grant calculator of Erasmus plus programme.
Participation fee is 30 EUR per participant.